COVID-19 Vaccination Resources (New York)
Please check this page regularly, as I will be updating resources as I find more information.
- No matter where/how you schedule your appointment, you need to fill this form out before getting the vaccine: https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine
- Call 877-VAX-4NYC (877-829-4692) – New York City number – might be able to help with scheduling an appointment for the vaccine. The recording they play when you call reads out a lot of information upfront. Please stay on the line to get to a menu that will connect you to a person (after placing you on hold for a period of time).
- Call 833-NYS-4VAX (833-697-4829) – New York State Number – might be able to help with scheduling an appointment for the vaccine
- https://vaccinepod.nyc.gov/ – I’ve heard of others using this to get vaccine appointments. You need to create an account on this website in order to use it. I can always help you through that process as there are many steps and questions to answer.
- https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/locations – lists all the available locations that are administering the vaccine. Different locations may have different systems of signing up / registering for the vaccine. Some of these places will redirect you to Vaccine Pod to sign in.
- https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/ – Lists all of the New York State-run vaccination sites – from our experience, signing up is easier here, as if you’re over 65, they waive some of the additional questions they ask other frontline / essential workers.
- https://vaccinetogetherny.org/Pages/VaccineAvailability.aspx – Vaccine availability for Weill Cornell, New York-Presbyterian, and Columbia health systems. All days may be unavailable, so check back frequently to see if more become available.
- https://apps3.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?OpID=50501473 – Northwell Health Lenox Hill Vaccination Site
- 844-919-8222 – Northwell Health Contact number: Stay on the line to get to a real person who can help get you registered, answer your questions, and give you a Case Number
- https://www.mountsinai.org/about/covid19/vaccine-information/schedule – Mount Sinai Vaccine Information (After Jan 20th, 2021)
- See the screenshot below from the update that Gov. Cuomo shared on January 15, 2021… which may explain some of the issues many NYC locations are experiencing.
- If any of the info on this website is incorrect, please let me know. If you are aware of any additional resources, send them to email@example.com so I can add them to the list.